Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First diagnostic essay

Healing

After reading many comics the power I would most enjoy would be rapid regeneration to enjoy for myself, to help on a global scale, and around the neighborhood. A good representation to what I would be like is Wolverine, out of the famous comic X-Men, just without the claws. Like a pageant girl I do wish for world peace but since that isn’t happening soon I would join the Marine Corp. to help create a greater good for everyone. In my hometown I would do anything and everything to protect and save live if anything should occur around me, like a fire or robbery. I would try to do all of this without much attention on me so I wouldn’t be pestered.

A way I would enjoy my ability is being able to do many dangerous things most normal people would be afraid of. My main hobby would have to be surfing because of the exhilaration of riding on glassy waves with salty mist hitting you in the face, and if I were to get injured from surfing I would heal before I would even reach the surface of the water or the edge of the beach. Base jumping would be rather interesting, but if the parachute should fail and should happen to mangle my body instead of my head and regenerate I would say it was a miracle to put the attention on god rather than me. I would probably do many different types of sports so I never got burnt out on one thing.

A way that the USA could benefit from this ability is if I joined the Marines Corp. Being put into a Special Operations Unit would probably serve the best to utilize my abilities. I could penetrate the enemies defenses without the repercussions of other us casualties. If I know everyone in my unit by their first, middle, and last names and knew their favorite type of music I would probably tell them my abilities so they would know what I’m capable of. I would tell many people so that the enemy could never use my abilities against my unit.

Around town I would try to be the home town hero without the publicity. Trying to stay low key I would be able to save some people from fires and other things. It would be like being a fireman or woman without the fear of death or the fear of what would happen to my family if I went. I would help kids and adults who were starving and homeless. I would just do anything I could to the best of my ability.

The consensus is that I would do anything and everything good with my powers as possible. Through being in the military and helping around the neighborhood I would also enjoy it as much as I could. Since I don’t have that ability I will live my life with the ones I got and live life to the fullest. Having said that I probably would live the same way I do now

1 comment:

  1. "Like a pageant girl I do wish for world peace but since that isn’t happening soon I would join the Marine Corp."

    That line about pageant girls is incredibly funny.

    -Is "Corp." acceptable currently, as I thought it was Corps?

    ReplyDelete